I take my job as your doula seriously. When I began birth work I don't think I truly understand the impact that doulas can potentially make -- for good and for bad.
So, here are some promises that as your doula I make to you...
I PROMISE TO...
- Never judge your decisions. I may push back if you've indicated you want me to. But judge? Nope. Never.
- Tell you that you are amazing. Always. No matter what.
- Let you tell your own birth story. I'm not going to take to Facebook, etc and even give vague details about your birth without your explicit permission.
- Validate your inner feelings and decisions. Whatever you are feeling is true. Whatever decision you make is the right one for you.
- Not replace your partner.
- Be your biggest cheerleader (but not the annoying kind).
- Give you options, choices, risks, benefits, and alternatives throughout your entire labor.
- Hold your birth in my heart and treasure the sacred time you've allowed me to be a part of.
Those are just a few things you can expect from me as your doula. Doula work is such important work. I don't take it lightly.
<3 Your Doula for Knoxville, Chattanooga, Athens, & Beyond
Need An Experienced Knoxville or Chattanooga Doula?
Fill Out This Form Below & I'll Get Back With You ASAP!